Dominator Remote Coding Instructions
- Disconnect and then reconnect power
- Press and release the program button two times (the four leds will flash on and off two times) LED #1 will be flashing or illuminated
- If illuminated, it means the code has already been stored in this location. Press the program button once again LED #2 will be flashing or illuminated
- If LED #2 is still illuminated, it means the program button LED #3 will be flashing or illuminated
- When a LED flashing LED has been found, press and hold the new transmitter button until the LED stops flashing and is solid. The remote has now been programmed.