Gold Coast Safes
Terry’s Locksmith & Security Solutions supply, stock, deliver, install and relocate most types of safes. Our shop has a wide range of safes on display, from fireproof safes to rifle safe and office safes. We have the right safe for you!
A Quality Safe Is Worth The Investment
Purchasing a quality safe is well worth the small investment to keep your valuables safe.
Our in-house safe experts are able to advise you on which safe would work best for your situation.
WHY BUY A SAFE?
- A safe keeps your valuables safe
- A safe protects important documents (protect yourself from identity theft and the cost of replacing your documents)
- A safe shields valuables in the case of a disaster (a fire or water resistant safe keeps your valuables secure during a natural disaster)
- A safe guards your sentimental valuables.
A quality safe is a one-off security purchase that will last a life-time.
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN PURCHASING A SAFE
- Dimensions…internal dimensions – do your belongs actually fit? External… will the safe fit in your preferred location?
- Budget. You get what you pay for. Cheap safes from the hardware store offer very little security
- Locking type… key, combination, digital or even a combination of key and digital
- Safe construction… the engineering of the safe is extremely important.
- Cash rating… what is the value of cash and assets you wish to store in the safe? This helps with insurance premiums.
- Fitting… how and where the safe will be fitted. We highly recommend safes to be anchored into concrete using high quality dyna-bolts.
Terry’s Locksmith & Security Solutions deliver and install safes across the Gold Coast. We offer highly competitive prices.
For further information on our range of safes, call (07) 5601 1820 and chat to one of our safe experts, or visit our Burleigh location Monday to Saturday, where we have a large range of safe products on display.