Clearly, you’ll call a locksmith on the Gold Coast if you need your locks changed. But here at Terry’s Locksmiths, we can do so much more.
If you only call the locksmith when you need new locks, it’s time to change all that. Here’s what else we can do for you.
Do you need a spare key for your home, office or vehicle? Perhaps you’ve lost one or just would like to have an extra on hand.
No matter the reason, we can cut keys for you in a short amount of time so you can be on your way.
If you’re ever locked out of your house, car or place of business, we can save the day. We are able to come to your rescue and open those locks for you. Not only that, but we can repair locks that are damaged in the process and can even replace those locks in you need a new one.
Getting locked out is frustrating and can even be scary but give us a call and we’ll help you out.
We have a 24-hour locksmith service so you’re never locked out for long.
Smart Locks and Keyless Entry
Smart locks and keyless entry devices are pretty popular right now and they add an additional level of safety and security to your home or business.
There’s less of a chance of a burglary if you have such a lock on your doors.
This is also a handy way to let friends and family into your home if you’re away.
You can simply share the code rather than having to find a time and place to hand over the keys.
Being safe inside your home is one of your top priorities and we can help.
We offer a selection of security system devices and features that you can use to customize your home security. That includes cameras, locks, alarms, phone monitoring and much more.
Let us help you create a home that you can feel safe in all day and all night.
Call Terry’s Locksmiths for help with any of the above services. We aim to please!
Terry’s Home Security Checklist
- Check your doors and windows are lockable and the locks are in good working order.
- Don’t leave spare keys outside or under pot plants.
- Make sure your Alarm System Works.
- Check your house visibility from the street.
- Make Sure your entryway lights are working.
- Review Spare Keys and Alarm Codes.
- Install Safety Bars on Windows where required.
- Make it look like someone is home when going out.
- Have a licensed Locksmith check your door and window locks.